Sunday, January 10, 2010

My new years resolutions!!



Ok Ive decided this is not going to be another lazy arse do feck all year for me hell no!!

So this is what I hope to do/achieve this year!:

. I want to get fit fit fit!! join some kind of dance class regime because hey i might lose weight and
itl be fun. I love to dance so lets hope there is something goin on(this will not include many drunken nights dancin my ass off in karma!) But some of that might also help lol!

. I want to work harder in college blah blah blah I know same old same old...its not that I never do my work. We have no choice but to do it! Just I know I can do better more research more trips to the library and more drawing! I really want to get proper back into sketching like I used to! I have to stop being lazy!!

. I want to hopefully find a fookin job and save!! I know like every summer there is goin to be tons and tons of awesome gigs and festivals goin on and I wanna be there and not miss out! what do I need to do this....MOOLAH!! So please feckn god this recession crap will feck off and I can get me some employment already!!

. NO MORE LAZY!! I am a terror for not getting outa bed I could happily lie in bed all day bed bed bed mmm....the warmth the cosyness aw its just so un-get-out-of-able!! So ye mayb i shud set my alarm and like hide my phone in my room so then I have to get out to look for it and turn it off...Ive tried this before and ye I just hop back into bed but hey Ill give it another shot hehe...:)

. I gota start eating rite. why cant the food thats good for you be cheaper!! I always end up buyin frozen crap and of course chocolate but hey thats an addiction I gota feed!! Its the effort of cooking also I need to actualy start using that student cookbook of mine!!

I think thats about all for now! Whether this all goes to plan is one hell of another story....:D

2 comments:

  1. Im there with you!!! Fit, better food, outta bed, into college! 2010 can be our year! I think we need to research foods that give you lots of energy, so we dont end up in front of the telly all day =)

    DRN

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and more sex!!! It should always be a goal to have more sex!!;)

    ReplyDelete